There’s nothing worse than being starving hungry at the end of a long day and not having a nice dinner to look forward to. This vegetarian burger will do the opposite and make you want to leave work early just to make this.
Its filling, simple to make and leaves you with an amazing aftertaste. Here it is.
robaxin india Serves 4-5 vegetarian burgers
1 large sweet potato
1/2 cup rice
1/2 cup black beans
1/2 small red onion
1 tsp ground cumin
1/8 tsp paprika
1-2 tbsp Reggae Reggae BBQ sauce
1/4 small red onion
1. Heat the oven up to 180 degrees. Cut the sweet potato into small cubes, letting them boil until soft.
2. Boil the rice and black beans in separate saucepans until soft. Drain everything once ready.
3. Slice the red onion into tiny cubes. Mix the sweet potato, rice, black beans, onion, ground cumin, paprika and Reggae Reggae BBQ sauce together in a bowl until thoroughly mixed.
4. Sprinkle a baking tray with olive oil so that the burgers don’t stick to it. Make the mixture into 4-5 good sized burgers, patting them down to make sure they are compact but not too compact.
5. Place in the oven for 35-45 minutes, flipping them very carefully 20 minutes in. They will still be soft when you flip them. The longer you leave it the firmer they will be as they dry out. Keep in the oven until they reach a firmness you are happy with.
6. Whilst the burgers are in the oven cut up the avocado, red onion and romaine lettuce.
7. When cooked, serve the burgers in a bun in-between the salad.